Enhance Your Franchise With Exceptional Counsel
Having a franchise can be extremely lucrative. Whether it concerns relocating, purchasing an existing franchise store or putting a franchise up for sale, our Los Angeles franchise law attorneys can assist.
More Than 30 Years Of Business Law Experience
At Simkin & Associates, Inc., our business law firm provides representation to franchise owners, potential investors and other clients in Los Angeles and Ventura and Orange counties. Firm founder, Michael Simkin, is a former co-owner of the second largest chain of Burger King franchises in the United States. He has gone through the required franchise training. He understands the business and legal issues involved in running a successful franchised business operation.
As a business owner himself with personal experience in California franchise law, Mr. Simkin is able to provide knowledgeable and efficient handling of franchise law matters including:
- Personal liability resolutions
- Increase of name recognition
- Negotiation and preparation of franchise leases
- Preparation of supplier and vendor agreements
- Review and preparation of employment contracts
- Advice concerning federal, local and state regulations
- Conversion of an existing business into a franchise
- Sale or purchase of your franchise
We will devote attention and resources to your situation. We also regularly handle copyright and trademark infringement matters.