Enhance Your Franchise With Exceptional Counsel
Ownership of a franchised business can be a lucrative investment. Whether you are setting up a new location, purchasing an existing store, or planning to sell franchises of your own business, our Los Angeles franchise law attorneys can help.
More Than 30 Years Of Business Law Experience
At Simkin & Associates, Inc., our business law firm represents franchise owners, potential investors, and other clients in LA, Ventura County, and Orange County. Firm founder, Michael Simkin is a former co-owner of the second largest chain of Burger King franchises in the United States. He has gone through the required franchise training. He understands the business and legal issues involved in running a successful franchised business operation.
As a business owner himself with personal experience in California franchise law, Mr. Simkin is able to provide knowledgeable and efficient handling of franchise law matters including:
- Purchase or sale of an existing franchise.
- Negotiation of franchise lease agreements
- Vendors and supplier contracts
- Labor and employment contracts
- State and local regulations
- Converting existing businesses to franchise operations
- Personal liability issues
- Strategies to increase name recognition and profitability
Our Los Angeles business law practice also handles copyright and trademark infringement disputes.